The latest report titled “Bio-Propanediol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Bio-Propanediol.
|Process Included||Bio-Propanediol Production From Corn Syrup via Fermentation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-Propanediol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-Propanediol Production Process:
- Bio-Propanediol Production From Corn Syrup via Fermentation : This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-propanediol production from corn syrup via fermentation. During the method, a strain of E. coli that has been genetically modified is used to convert corn syrup into bio-propanediol.
Bio-Propanediol is among the simplest members of the propane-1,3-diols class, comprising a linear chain propane with one hydrogen from every methyl group substituting by a hydroxy group. It is a 3 carbon atoms Diol which is miscible with water. It is a colourless and viscous liquid that is made using renewable sources of raw materials like carbohydrates and is petroleum free. It is an intermediate used for chemical and polymer synthesis, like polyurethanes and polyester.
The Bio-Propanediol industry is rapidly advancing owing to the application of the product as an emollient, humectant, and natural solvent in hair and skin care products. In addition, it is used in processes including botanical extraction and dilution as a solvent. Furthermore, it functions as a carrier for active ingredients instead of an ingredient in natural preservative systems and also for developing natural esters, which is propelling the market further.
Additionally, it also works as a chemical building block in the production of polymers such as poly trimethylene terephthalate (PTT). Also, other applications comprise several industrial products like copolyesters, coatings, composites, adhesives, laminates, mouldings, aliphatic polyesters and in solvents and antifreeze, which is further bolstering the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-Propanediol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-Propanediol market?
- What are the various processes used for Bio-Propanediol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-Propanediol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-Propanediol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-Propanediol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-Propanediol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-Propanediol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-Propanediol production?
- What is the time frame for Bio-Propanediol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-Propanediol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Biodiesel Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/biodiesel
- Bio-Ethanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-ethanol
- Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-isobutanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA